Architectural Intern: ( Atlanta, GA )
GMC is actively seeking a responsible and motivated full-time Architectural Intern in our Atlanta, Georgia office. GMC Atlanta is a multi-disciplined office comprised of architects and engineers. Atlanta projects include, but are not limited to, education, federal, municipal and commercial.
The Architectural Intern will provide support to the lead architect, as well as the design and production team.
Responsibilities include assisting in the development of design concepts and presentations using Sketch-UP, Revit or 3D Max and production of construction documents using Revit and AutoCad. Candidate must have the ability to research and develop an understanding of codes, materials, and means and methods of construction. Candidate will receive close supervision on assignments, and general review of all aspects of work, and must interact well with staff, the general public, clients and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in architecture
- 1 - 3 years of architectural office experience
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong organizational and technical skills
- REVIT, CAD, Word, Excel & PowerPoint experience
- Capable of adapting and open to new ideas
- Strength and flexibility to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- High level of motivation
- Creativity and attention to detail
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.