CADD Technician: ( Huntsville, AL )
Goodwyn, Mills & Cawood, Inc. is seeking a CADD Technician in the Huntsville, Alabama office.
Required Skills and Responsibilities Include:
- Must possess thorough understanding of AutoCAD Land Desktop drafting program and be skilled in its use
- Familiarity with general survey drafting standards and general construction drawing standards
- Ability to coordinate work with professional engineers, surveyors, survey field personnel, City code enforcement officials and construction crews.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals in a team environment
- Must demonstrate continuous improvement with initiative, adaptability, quantity and quality of work
- Possess basic oral and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Experience: 2+ years
- Education: Technical School of Community College
- Licensure and Certification: None Required