Engineering Project Manager: ( Mobile, AL )
GMC Engineering is actively seeking a Project Manager who will be located in our Mobile, Ala., office. This is a great opportunity to design and manage civil engineering projects that include both public and private development work across the Gulf Coast.
Overall skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing both public and private development work.
- Design and management of civil engineering projects.
- Civil engineering in the areas of commercial, multifamily and industrial site plans, drainage projects, storm water modeling, urban renewal projects, flood studies, design of recreational facilities, utility and subdivision designs.
- 8 years of design experience
- Professional engineering license required
- Self-motivated person looking for career development and advancement
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined work environment.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency