Entry Level Architect Intern: ( Birmingham, AL )
GMC is looking for an Entry Level Architect with 0-5 years of experience for a position in the Birmingham office. Responsibilities include research of project specific components, code analysis, production of construction documents (plans and specifications) and coordination with sub-consulting engineering teams. He or she will also assist with responses to Requests for Information and other correspondence, along with additional tasks in support of project development.Candidates should be ambitious, self-motivated and looking for expanding responsibility.
- Degree from an accredited architectural program
- Currently enrolled in the NCARB Intern Development Program
- 0-5 years of experience; prior work at an architecture firm a plus
- LEED accredited professional preferred
- Must be able to perform work-related travel and have a valid driver’s license.
- Experience and proficiency working in Revit and AutoCAD
- Core knowledge on detailing and how to put a set of construction documents together