Healthcare Project Architect: ( Birmingham, AL )
Goodwyn, Mills & Cawood, Inc. (GMC) a regional multi-discipline architecture and engineering firm with over 350 employees and 15 offices across 4 states, is actively seeking a responsible and motivated full-time Project Architect in our Birmingham, Alabama office. GMC Birmingham is a multidiscipline office comprised of architects and engineers. The Healthcare department focuses on master planning, hospital design, medical office buildings, and wellness. The Project Architect will provide support to the lead architect as well as the design and production team.
Required Skills and responsibilities include:
- Lead and/or assist in the development of Healthcare project construction documents using Revit.
- The ability to apply codes and guidelines, develop details, coordinate engineering disciplines, and oversee construction administration.
- Candidate will receive close supervision on assignments, and general review of all aspects of work, and must interact well with staff, the general public, clients and contractors.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree
- 3-5 years of architectural office experience (preferred)
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong organizational and technical skills
- REVIT, Word, Excel & Photoshop experience
- Capable of adapting and open to new ideas
- Strength and flexibility to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- High level of motivation
- Creativity and attention to detail
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.