Licensed Architect/Project Architect: ( Atlanta, GA )
GMC is looking for a sharp and seasoned Licensed Architect to join our growing Atlanta, Georgia office. Applicants should have 5-10 years’ experience preferably in k-12 education, federal, commercial, university, or other institutional markets. Architect will be expected to contribute to design charrettes, manage projects’ schedules, budgets, daily objectives and team members. Necessary skills should include site/building analysis, design development, construction documents, and construction contract administration. Candidates should be detail oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, and appreciate a collaborative, open work environment.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architectural program
- 5-10 of years experience
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
- Management and marketing skills
- Architect registered in GA preferred or completed NCARB Program
- LEED accredited professional preferred
- Valid driver's license
Salary open. Commensurate with experience.