Licensed Education Architect/Project Architect: ( Atlanta, GA )
GMC is looking for an Education Architect to join our growing Atlanta, Georgia office. Applicants should have 5-10 years’ experience preferably in k-12 education, post-secondary or higher education markets. Architect will be expected to manage clients, pursue work, contribute to design charrettes, manage projects’ schedules, budgets, daily objectives and team members. Necessary skills should include, site/building analysis, design development, construction documents, and construction contract administration. Candidates should be detail oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, and appreciate a collaborative, open work environment.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architectural program
- 5-10 of years experience
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
- Management and marketing skills
- Architect registered in GA preferred or completed NCARB Program
- LEED accredited professional preferred
- Valid driver's license
Salary open. Commensurate with experience.