Licensed Healthcare Architect/Project Architect: ( Atlanta, GA )
GMC is looking for a Healthcare Architect to join our growing Atlanta, Georgia office. Applicants should have 5-10 years’ experience in the Healthcare market. Architect will be expected to manage clients, pursue work, contribute to design charrettes, manage projects’ schedules, budgets, daily objectives and team members. Necessary skills should include, site/building analysis, design development, construction documents, and construction contract administration. Candidates should be detail oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, and appreciate a collaborative, open work environment.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architectural program
- 5-10 of years’ experience
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
- Management and marketing skills
- Architect registered in GA preferred or completed NCARB Program
- LEED accredited professional preferred
- Valid driver's license
Salary open. Commensurate with experience.