Licensed Project Architect: ( Birmingham, AL )
GMC is looking for a sharp and seasoned licensed architect to join our growing Birmingham, Ala., team. Applicants should have 5-10 years of experience in commercial, university and other institutional work. He or she will be expected to contribute design, manage project schedules, budgets, daily objectives and team members. Necessary skills include site/building analysis, design development, construction documents, construction contract administration and report generation on commercial projects. Candidates should also be proficient in Revit, AutoCad, MS Word, Excel and other relevant programs.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architectural program
- Licensed architect; registered architect in Alabama or completed NCARB program
- 5-10 years of experience in commercial, university and institutional work
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad, MS Word, Excel and other relevant programs
- Strong project management and marketing skills
- LEED accredited professional preferred
- Candidates in the southeastern U.S. region preferred
Salary open. Commensurate with experience.