Licensed Project Architect: ( Greenville, SC )
GMC is looking for a sharp and seasoned licensed architect to join our growing Greenville, S.C., office. Applicants should have 5-10 years of experience in commercial, university and other institutional work. Architect will be expected to contribute design, manage project schedules, budgets, daily objectives and project team members. Necessary skills include, but are not limited to, site/building analysis, design development, construction documents, construction contract administration and report generation on commercial projects. Candidates should also be proficient in Revit, AutoCad, MS Word, Excel and other relevant programs.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architectural program
- Licensed architect
- 5-10 years of experience in commercial, university and institutional work
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad, MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent project management and marketing skills
- Architect registered in SC or completed NCARB Program
- LEED accredited professional preferred