Project Engineer: ( Mobile, AL )
GMC Engineering is actively seeking a Project Engineer who will be located in our Mobile, Ala., office. This is a great opportunity to design civil engineering projects that include both public and private development work across the Gulf Coast.
Overall skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing both public and private development work.
- Assist project managers in the design and management of civil engineering projects.
- Civil engineering in the areas of commercial, multifamily and industrial site plans, drainage projects, stormwater modeling, urban renewal projects, flood studies, design of recreational facilities, utility and subdivision designs.
- 4 years of design experience.
- Self-motivated person looking for career development and advancement.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined work environment.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Professional engineering license desired