Garrett Coliseum Renovations - Bid Package 2 Exterior Fenestration
Project # AMGM190048
- Montgomery, AL
- Bid Type
- Sealed Bid
- Estimated Project Cost
- Pre-bid Meeting
A non-mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting is scheduled for 10:00 am central, Thursday January 12, 2023 and will be held at:
Pre-Bid Conference and Bid Opening held at:
Garrett Coliseum - Hank Williams Room
1555 Federal Drive
Attendance at the Pre-Bid Conference is Highly Recommended for all bidders (and any subcontractors) intending to submit a Proposal.
- List of Bidders
- Stallings & Sons - email@example.com / Stanley@stallingsgc.com
Holley-Henley Builders - Hoyt@holleyhenley.com
BCS, LLC - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bullard-Cook - email@example.com
- Contact for Obtaining Bid Documents
- Missy Lee - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Bid Information
- Bid Documents may be obtained from the Architect by digital access/file sharing access for a one time administrative fee of $25.00 (non-refundable; separate check), and/or on CD (PDF format) for a one time deposit of $50.00 (non-refundable; separate check), and/or upon deposit of $75.00 per set (separate check), which will be refunded in full on the first two (2) sets issued to each bidder submitting a bonafide bid, upon return of documents in good and reusable condition within ten (10) days of bid date. Other sets for general contractors, and sets for subs and dealers, may be obtained with the same deposit, which will be refunded as above, less cost of printing, reproduction, handling and distribution, which is estimated to be the same as the deposit amount. Partial sets will not be available.
To expedite distribution of bid documents email requests with a copy of the deposit check(s) to email@example.com. Hard copy deposit checks should be mailed to Goodwyn Mills Cawood, LLC; Attn: Missy Lee; PO Box 242128; Montgomery, AL 36124; Fax No.: (334) 272-1566.
- Download Documents