Renovations to Beverly Hall - Phase 2 for Alabama State University
Project # AMGM210003
- Montgomery, AL
- Bid Date
- December 15, 2022 2:00 pm
- Bid Type
- Sealed Bid
- Estimated Project Cost
- Pre-bid Meeting
A mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting is scheduled for 10:00 am central, Thursday December 01, 2022 and will be held at:
Pre-Bid Conference and Bid Opening held at:
Alabama State University
1301 West 5th Street
Attendance at the Pre-Bid Conference is Highly Recommended for all Bidders (and any subcontractors) intending to submit a Proposal.
- List of Bidders
- Bullard-Cook - email@example.com
- Contact for Obtaining Bid Documents
- Missy Lee - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Bid Information
- The Scope of Work includes, but is not limited to, interior renovations and improvements to accommodate a new Student Success Center, office and labs for various academic programs, ADA accessibility, new elevator tower, ramp, and coordination of the Work of the project, and all related work, as indicated on the Bid and Construction Documents.
Bid Documents may be obtained from the Architect by digital access/file sharing access for a one-time administrative fee of $25.00 (non-refundable; separate check), and/or on CD (PDF format) for a one-time deposit of $50.00 (non-refundable; separate check), and/or upon deposit of $150.00 per set (separate check), which will be refunded in full on the first two (2) sets issued to each bidder submitting a bonafide bid, upon return of documents in good and reusable condition within ten (10) days of bid date. Other sets for general contractors, and sets for subs and dealers, may be obtained with the same deposit, which will be refunded as above, less cost of printing, reproduction, handling and distribution, which is estimated to be the same as the deposit amount. Partial sets will not be available.
To expedite distribution of bid documents, deposit check(s) should be faxed and mailed to Goodwyn Mills Cawood, LLC; Attn: Missy Lee; PO Box 242128; Montgomery, AL 36124; Fax No.: (334) 272-1566 (or emailed to: Missy.Lee@gmcnetwork.com).
- Download Documents