The GMC Columbia office is located in a 3,700-square-foot space in the Vista district within the former National Biscuit Company warehouse. The 14,00-square-foot historic warehouse was originally built in 1932 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The one-story brick building served as home to the National Biscuit Company, now known as Nabisco, when it first opened. Renovated in 2017, the building features loft office spaces with high ceilings, exposed brick walls and original glass roll-up doors to connect the interior spaces to the outdoors. Consistently listed among Columbia Regional Business Report’s Top Architecture Firms, our team works on a variety of projects, including K-12 and higher education, sports, commercial, mixed-use and more, all designed to enhance our community.
#16 – ENR Southeast Top Design Firms
#61 – Top 300 Architecture Firms, Architectural Record
#163 – ENR Top 500 Design Firms