Engineer: ( Greenville, SC )
- Perform process engineering design for water and wastewater treatment plants
- Conduct water and wastewater treatment plant hydraulic analysis
- Perform wastewater biological process modeling
- Perform population, water demand, wastewater flow projection
- Conduct stream and watershed hydraulic analysis and modeling.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Hydrogeology or Environmental Engineering and Science
- 6 months experience in environmental engineering research and analysis
- Knowledge of environmental engineering principles
- Physicochemical operations in water and wastewater treatment systems
- Groundwater modeling and contaminant transport; proficiency in using lab skills including Ion and Gas chromatography and UV spectrophotomete
- Computer skills including Activated Sludge Modeling (ASM No.1), Hydromantis GPS-X, and ArcGIS.